Friday, April 13, 2012

Cart's drink challenge

For those of  you that read my blog on a regular basis I am sure you have all seen our friend Cart (his real name is Ryan but the guys usually refer to each other by a shorten version of their last names) in my posts. This guy:


Well after we ate dinner we met up with Trevor and Jess (as I mentioned in my last post) to watch the Red Wings game. We all ordered a round of drinks and settled in our seats to watch the game. Now doing what best friends do John and Trevor decided to talk Cart into drinking one of these if the Red Wings won.


Yup, a ghost chile drink challenge. Now I am sure Cart was not really thinking clearly when he accepted this challenge as a matter of fact he confirmed so after it was over as well as the next day when he was still feeling the after affects.  The challenge goes a little something like this:
  • you have an hour to finish the drink
  • you can not leave the table
  • you can not drink or eat anything else while the challenge is going on
  • you also have to finish the dip around the ring of the glass
At this point I will let the pictures do the talking.
signing the waiver
John as a witness
the before picture







the milk drink after wards
He finished it in 9 minutes! We were all really impressed. Although I think the trick is to finish a drink that hot fast, why drag the pain out an hour? His winnings is a t-shirt that they will mail him since they didn't have any on hand.

0 comments:

Post a Comment