Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Bananas

I had a bunch of bananas that were sitting on my counter staring me in the face and every time I passed them they kept yelling cookies cookies!

Do certain words or phrases ever trigger a song, movie or commercial in your head in which you start signing to? I do this all the time and of course start singing to myself, unless I'm at home in which on random occasions John catches me singing at randomly.
For example when I was writing my blog post the other day and I was talking about John's friend visiting us from NYC all I can think of when I hear NYC is that cheese commercial with the CA cheese cows. I swear there was one commercial that the cows were doing there cheesy cow thing and one of them says: New York Cityyyy?
I googled for 2 hours watching all the CA cow commercials and couldn't find it. Please someone tell me they know what I'm talking about!

With the word banana I break out with this in my head:


Let me hear you say, this shit is bananas
B A N A N A S
This shit is bananas
B A N A N A S
Again, the shit is bananas
B A N A N A S
This shit is bananas
B A N A N A S

You all remember this song, a throw back to high school. 

Back to bananas, I broke down and decided to make the banana chocolate chip cookies I made a few weeks ago.


You need to make these they are really good!

Then I made something that changed my world FOREVER!
Banana soft serve

Your never going to believe how easy it is to make
  1. freeze 1-2 bananas (or more if you want)
  2. take frozen bananas out of freezer and place them in a food processor, chopper, blender which ever you have on hand
  3. blend for about 5 mins 
Then you are left with this amazingness



It has the same texture of soft serve ice cream but is much healthier its just bananas, that's it nothing else! That is until you add some of this:



A little drizzle of caramel sauce. Soooo good.
This shit is bananas B A N A N A S

Next time I think I am going to try and add some frozen blueberries.

Make this now!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment