Friday, March 16, 2012

Wedding venues

This evening John and I went to look at 2 more wedding places. One of them your typical indoor wedding venue they had 2 rooms available a beautiful huge ballroom that fits 500 and a smaller one more tailored for our size wedding. The second place we both loved it was the type of place you pick your own everything.  Which would be a lot of work and possibly a lot of money.





After looking at both places it was time for dinner! We decided to try a Mexican restaurant that moved to Arlington in the last year Zocalo. Inside was very Mexicany and the menu was short which was good because when it comes to food I am the most indecisive orderer. The camera battery decided to die on me so I used instagram for all my dinner photos.To start we shared pickled cactus.


And for my entree I ordered puled pork enchiladas.


Everything was really good, I would definitely come back to this place again. And we can drive here which is always a plus.

0 comments:

Post a Comment