Friday, March 2, 2012

Tacos!

TGIF! Work has been crazy busy lately, working like a dog. Although I shouldn't complain I am lucky to have a job that pays the bills. :) John had his off Friday so when I got home he informed me that both Timmy and Cart were interested in doing dinner and that Timmy had a hankering for Rudy's. So Rudy's it was! and any of us will never turn down Rudy's. 
Since it was Friday and a long week I decided to order a frozen raspberry margarita.  It was oh so delicious!



I ordered my new go to meal 3 tacos with a side of guacamole, but I was only able to finish 2.



Afterwards we headed to the bar/restaurant next door to Rudy's and we all played the video games they have on the bars. We got top score in photo hunt and in a trivia game. We rule!

John and Cart headed to Red Bones for their good beer selection while I headed home. I was exhausted and we have a big day of wedding venue looking tomorrow!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment