Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Bistro 5

Even though yesterday was Valentines Day John and I decided to celebrate tonight at a restaurant we had a coupon for Bistro 5 in Medford. We were here previously for restaurant week and it was so yummy we decided we should give it another shot. The inside is small, but has a really relaxing intimate feel.

For dinner I decided to go with a 3 course tasting menu and John of course ordered the steak and a meat platter to start.
First up lobster gnocchi with lobster for me and cured meat assortment for John



 Next I had a pork tenderloin with spinach & carrots and John steak



Saving the best for last I had strawberry panna cotta and John creme brulee







The whole meal was amazing but the creme brulee was definitely the best part there were 2 different flavors I am not sure what they were but I didn't need to know they were that good!

0 comments:

Post a Comment