Friday, February 17, 2012

Anthony's pasta bar

Today I drove out to Syracuse, NY to visit my good friend Sarah. It turned out to be dining week there which is the same as restaurant week in Boston but on a smaller scale. Sarah and her friends decided on a place called Anthony's pasta bar. I was game especially with past in the name. ;) It was 3 course for $25 for the first course I ordered the caesar salad (since I had a craving all last week).

As a little bit of a side note John is away on a guys vacation this weekend in Minnesota for the Bruins game and then flies to 2 hrs south of San Diego on Monday for work. So he took the good camera to document his vacation so I am taking pictures with my old camera which for some reason takes awful food pictures. So I am apologizing ahead for a week of crappy photos. 

Back to dinner so I ordred a caesar salad to start.


Yup, awful picture but since I am posting what I eat for dinner every. In case you can't tell in the salad there is crisp romaine, roasted red peppers & croutons in a creamy parmesan dressing. For the second course I ordered the rigatoni tuscana which included italian sausage, eggplant, roasted red peppers, spinach and caralemized onions in a garlic white wine garlic olive oil sauce. This was am really good dish the pictures don't do it justice. 



And for dessert I had a tiny slice of regular cheesecake which I couldn't even finish because I was so full. And which I don't even think I bothered to take a picture of because the first two were so bad.  After dinner Sarah and I headed back to her apt to spend some quality friend time together and catch up.



0 comments:

Post a Comment