Saturday, January 28, 2012

Saloon

After a long day at work John needed a drink so we decided to meet our friends Cart and Nick for dinner and drinks at a new bar in Davis called Saloon it is modeled after a old time saloon. They serve old timey drinks and food.


There menu was small but everything sounded great. It was a tough decision but I ended up going with the ploughman's platter  which came with ham, homemade mustard, a fruit spread, pickles hard boiled egg and a piece of cheese, John ordered the lamb ribs.



My meal was really good, I wasn't expecting it to look like it did when it came out. It was the perfect amount of food, just enough to fill me up but I wasn't stuffed.  John also really enjoyed his lamb ribs he couldn't stop talking about them.  I would eat here again over the 5 horse tavern another bar that opened in Davis that we tried a while back.

This one is for you Cart: :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment