Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Jalapeno chicken pizza

I haven't made a pizza for a while and the last few times I have seemed to screw up making the dough in the bread maker.
  • 1st time-I didn't push the bucket all the way down and didn't discover it until half way through so none of it was mixed it ended up a huge flour pile
  • 2nd time-I didn't add enough water so it was crumbly 
  • 3rd time- I stopped the cycle half way through I don't know why I'm sure there was a good reason at the time. It might have been to avoid the 2nd attempt. So after stopping it I couldn't get it to resume the cycle and it again ended up a crumbly mess. 
I'm going for 4th time a charm
    Tonight I decided to tackle it once again. I decided on a jalapeno chicken pizza, something spicy for John. For the sauce I mixed together in a chopper the following:
    1/2 cup clinatro
    1 clove garlic
    3-4 small tomatoes ( I might have ate some while cutting them up)
    1T of tomato paste

    The sauce was pretty good and flavorful I was excited that this might actually turn out! I rolled out the dough and added the sauce.



    a little cheese


    toppings of chicken and jalapenos on one side for John, red peppers on the other for me.


    then in the over at 425 for 20 mins


    should have put those toppings on under the cheese opps! there's always next time...


    2 small pieces for me (they really do look bigger in the picture)

    2 for John

    and side salads

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment