Friday, December 9, 2011

Fits like a glove!

Tonight we drove up to NH to get my ring re-sized, John purchased my ring from his mom's cousin Valerie's jewelry store. She was so nice and offered to re-size while we wait, I was so excited I thought we would have to leave it there for a few days. So while we waited John and I walked across the street and grab a drink and appetizer.  The bar was really nice inside there was these really cool dispensers set up.



I had a glass of red wine that John ordered for me while I ran to the restroom.


When I came back from the restroom John said the wine came from a good winery so I was excited to give it a try! We were both starving so we decided to order the sweet and sour calamari, which also came highly recommended by Valerie. 


It was amazing! It came with shredded zucchini, carrots and sesame seeds on top. I think I ate more of it then John I couldn't stop. After an hour passed Valerie gave us a call to pick up the ring, when we went to pay the bill my glass of wine was $25!?!?! We asked the waitress if that was the price for the glass and she said it was. John what did you order!!! Good thing I only had 1 glass.

The exciting news now my ring fits like a glove! Thanks Valerie!!

On the way home Cart texted us and asked if we wanted to meet for a drink. Since it was a long week for both of us we decided a drink sounded like a good idea. Back in Boston we headed to Tory Row in Harvard square for a drink, since we only had a appetizer earlier I decided to order a small flat bread. It had sweet potatoes, broccoli rabe and goat cheese. It wasn't the best flatbread it really had no flavor and needed a sauce it was on the dry side.


Happy Friday!

1 comments:

Dave said...

Hi Michelle! I love reading your blog (thank you Leah and Deb)! It makes me smile! Glad you enjoyed your wine and appetizer! Your ring is beautiful - wear it in good health - you & John make a great couple. See you soon!
Merry Christmas! Your 2nd cousin-in-law almost! Valerie

Post a Comment