Friday, November 4, 2011

Magoun's Saloon

We had dinner with Cart and Timmy tonight at Magoun's. Magoun's mostly has draft beers which they post on a chalkboard over the bar. We started with ordering a round of beers, I chose the Brooklyn Pumpkin.

Magoun's has this secret they serve a soft pretzel that is fried and stuffed with cheese. Granted it is not the healthiest item but it is the most delicious appetizer every time we go Magoun's it is unwritten rule that we order the pretzel.


 
Looking at the menu I couldn't decided on something so I settle on a guacamole burger with cheese.




My burger came with hickory smoked bacon looked good but I gave to Timmy and John. The guacamole however was delicious. 

After dinner I ordered one more beer and headed back to our apt, we have a big day plan for tomorrow!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment