Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Leftover stirfry

Today is my first day back to work after being sick with the ugly sweater bug. I am feeling a ton better but my stomach is still not back to normal. We have a ton of leftover turkey and ham from thanksgiving and veggies that need to be eaten up. I decided the best way to put everything together was in a stir fry, I cut up some broccoli, carrots, peppers, and snow peas and sauteed them in a pan with a little evoo.




Next I mixed the following ingredients in a same bowl
1 tbsp sesame oil
2 tbsp rice vinegar
1 tbsp plus 1 tsp soy sauce
1 tbsp mirin
2 tbsp hoisin sauce
1 tsp honey
1 tsp finely grated fresh ginger
1 tsp chili garlic sauce

this combination is actually really good it has a sweet spicy flavor to it. Once the veggies were almost cooked I added some leftover ham just to heat it up.



I made some soba noodles, I love soba noodles!


Lastly mixed the sauce, veg mixture and sauce together and serve!




It was nothing fancy but sure did taste good!

0 comments:

Post a Comment