Saturday, October 1, 2011

Meatball sub

Waking up this morning was a bit tough for me with all the celebrating we did at the wedding last night. Before heading back to Boston we all (John, I and some of the brothers) decided that it would be a good idea to get some good hungover food at chili's down the street from the hotel. 6 of us piled in cars and headed to chili's, some immediately ordered bloody mary's and water I ordered my go to hung over drink coke. I was going to try and order something semi healthy off the menu but then I decided I was to hungover to do that so I ordered a buffalo chicken salad instead. It was delicious and just what I needed to make it in the car ride home.



Once I home I will admit it I went back to bed for a few hours. Once up and recovered John and I watched a few things we had to catch up on on our DVR and decided instead of making dinner (we didn't have anything to make anyways) we would order sandwiches from foodler. I ordered a meatball sub and John ordered a roast beef sandwich.
The food came and my meatball sub was yummy, the meatballs were homemade and delicious with lots of ooey gooey cheese. John's sandwich also looked pretty good I did not try a bite because I was to busy enjoying mine. :)



Fries John and I shared
For the rest of the evening we are finishing our shows and an early bedtime!

0 comments:

Post a Comment