Friday, October 28, 2011

Amrheins-twice backed pumpkin

We had plans to meet up with our friends for drinks tonight so we decided to go to Amrhein's for dinner.


I first heard about Amrheins through the blog Carrots N Cake when she had eaten there a few years ago. When I saw the baked pumpkin I knew I had to have one immediately, so last year I made John take me on a date night. :)  It did not disappoint, it was amazing!! So when John suggested we go again I was psyched!

We shared a salad to start


I ordered the pumpkin of course and I bet you can't guess what John ordered. ;)




John's steak
Everything was delicious, I would definitely recommend this.  The pumpkin risotto is something that I have on my list to try and recreate at home.

After dinner we met our friends for drinks and some pool playing (which I am horrible at). At the bar they were giving out free shots and free items for Bacardi Rum. I didn't drink the shot but took the free stuff.



0 comments:

Post a Comment