Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Refridgerator pizza

The only leftovers we had left to eat were a few pieces of chicken and some veggies before we leave tomorrow morning. When I got home I was looking through the fridge to decided what to make then I though about pizza! I made some homemade dough in the breadmaker and add what vegetables and the leftover chicken I had, for the sauce I didn't have any pizza sauce so I used pasta sauce. The pizza turned just so so the crust was good but the flavor was a little bland. I thought the pasta sauce would add great flavor but it didn't.  :(  It was still a great way to eat the leftovers!





I'm off to pack, were getting up bright and early to make the 7 hour drive back home, with a pit stop in NJ to get John's car fixed. See you from PA!

0 comments:

Post a Comment