Monday, August 8, 2011

Rudy's again....

Tonight was yet another busy night for John and I, John is leaving tomorrow for DC for work then coming home and driving to NH for a his work golfing trip he does every year. So that meant I had to catch up on all the laundry from last week and over the weekend so he would  have clean clothes to bring. Along with laundry I had the usual chores grocery shopping for the week, cleaning, emptying the dishwasher and catching up on the blog. I didn't stop until John was home at which time he declared that we should go to Rudy's for dinner, I was ok with that because I didn't have time to make anything for dinner and there was still a ton of stuff still to be done! We headed out the door and walked to Rudy's when we walked in the door they were packed, unfortunately we were sat next to a gaggle of women who were sooo loud.They always start you off with a order of salsa and chips with are delicious!!!



I ordered my usual black bean burrito and John had an order of chicken fajitas.



After dinner it was off the the store to pick up a few last minute things for John's trip then home to finish up the laundry and bed! I'm exhausted! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment