Saturday, July 9, 2011

Sausage and Pasta

Originally Sarah's was suppose to get the train back on Tuesday afternoon, but instead we decided she should stay and visit until Thursday! We both have had very busy schedule's this past year and it was great to finally get time to spent with her.

We were both exhausted from all the festivities over the course of the weekend so we decided a dinner at home & movies would be in order. I didn't have much around the house for dinner since I haven't had the chance to go to the store. So I decided on pasta and sausage something quick and easy. I used penne pasta and roasted garlic and gruyere cheese sausage.

I cooked the sausage, onions and garlic in a pan first then added the cooked noodles.


The finish dish turned out good both Sarah and John really enjoyed it! The best part was the while dish only takes 20 minutes to put together and gave us plenty of time to relax on the couch.





0 comments:

Post a Comment