Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Dinner on the road

Friday Sarah and I were planning on heading back to Boston, we stayed at a Holiday Inn right in downtown Ithaca. Before we got on the road we needed to stop by Sarah's apt in Syracuse so she could pick up a few things for here time here in Boston. After stopping by the apt and Wegman's (to pickup some of the yummy cheese that was served on the wine tour) we were on the road for our long 5.5 hours back to Boston. Since we had such a long time on the road we decided just to stop and eat McDonald's. Now for those of you that now me I hate to admit this but I LOVE McDonald's it's my favorite fast food place I know it not healthy but there is something about their cheeseburgers that I love (maybe all the grease). When we finally made it home we were so tired we just ended up eating some cheese we bought at Wegman's and crackers.


0 comments:

Post a Comment