Monday, June 13, 2011

Golumpkies & Homemade Cherry Cobbler


Dinner last night was golumpkies and homemade cherry cobbler. A tribute to my polish background golumpkies are stuffed cabbage rolls. These were always a staple in our dinner rotations growing up, but of course now I actually enjoy eating the cabbage. :) This was my first time trying to make these I must say it was a labor intensive task! The rolling of the cabbage rolls being the trickiest part. 




They turned out delicious, they had amazing flavor! Dessert was cute individual cherry cobbler I baked in small bell jars. I might have accidentally slightly overcooked the cobbler part opps! (I forgot they were in the oven)  but I thought they were also yummy, John thought that they were good but could use a little more sweetness for his taste. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment